Model #: EL-142SDST
Store your wine collection at precise temperatures in this attractive Vinotemp Dual-Zone Wine Cooler. This wine cooler has 15 sturdy glide-out metal shelves with stainless steel lip, a black body, and dual-pane glass door with stainless steel frame and pole handle. This wine refrigerator allows you to maximize your storage capacity with 13 full-size shelves and 2 half-size display shelves with enough room to store approximately 155 standard size bottles (750 mL) in the upper and lower zones combined. The digital temperature controller is located in the middle divider, allowing you to set the temperature at ease for the upper zone (40-55°F) and lower zone (55-72°F). Our inverter technology found in the compressor will cool both red and white wines properly and will operate quietly while using less energy. White interior LED lighting allows you to view your collection easily with a simple touch and your wine bottles can be secured safely with the built-in lock and key provided. A front exhaust allows the unit to be built-in or freestanding. With a sleek, stainless steel design, this wine cooler will be an excellent addition to your home.
Cost of freight included.
155-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Coller with stainless steel tips
- Dual-zone wine cooler
- Black cabinet with stainless steel, dual-pane glass door
- Embraco compressor (Quieter and energy efficient)
- Inverter Technology using the Embraco compressor is an energy saver.
- This feature saves power by 10-20 percent from a regular compressor. Why? Because the inverter system controls the voltage in a compatible way with each circuit board. Engineers in Japan developed this technology.
- Digital temperature control with blue LED readout in the middle divider
- 15 glide-out metal shelves with stainless lip
- The top shelf is removable to fit larger style bottles like Champagne and Magnum
- Front exhaust for built-in or freestanding installation
- Stainless pole handle
- Interior lights
- Security lock and key included